Returns & Warranty Policy
Buyer’s Remorse Returns (30 Days From Purchase Date)
- All returns require a RMA. Please contact our customer service at 1-800-538-4138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- RMA number must be printed clearly outside of package.
- No returns will be accepted without invoice number or date of sale.
- To receive a refund, returned items must be in original packaging, unused, in original condition and in transit back to Dexton LLC within 30 days of receiving the product.
- With the exception of returns caused by our error, shipping costs for returned items will be buyer's responsibility as well as the original shipping charge and a 18% restocking fee.
- Items will be inspected prior to issuance of any refund or credit.
- Shipping and handling costs will not be refunded.
- Dexton is not responsible for any products lost or stolen after being left at a business or residence.
- Personalized items cannot be returned.
Product Warranty: (90-Day Manufacturer Warranty)
- Covers product defects in material and workmanship from manufacturing.
- Covers normal use and does not cover damages caused by unreasonable use, neglect, accident, abuse, misuse, improper service, modifications, and other causes not arising from defects in materials or workmanship.
- Contact our customer service department.
- Manufacturer warranty covers parts and services.
Shipment Damages (Must Be Reported 15 Days of Receipt of Product)
- Contact our customer service at 1-800-538-4138 or email us at email@example.com.
Parts that are damaged through improper installation and/or have been made unusable through unreasonable use, neglect, accident, abuse, misuse, improper service, modifications, and other causes not arising from defects in materials or workmanship are not replaceable.
- Sales on all replacement parts are final.